The know-how and expertise of CFOs and CPOs has been put to test during the pandemic, but the situation could, and has, been turned to an advantage for 2022.
Join a roundtable of 4 forward-looking Business Leaders within Finance and Procurement sharing their leadership, experience and how they tackled the key challenges.
We curate the discussions to cover matters important to you, ensuring a relevant discussion all the way. You can contribute by asking questions or lift concerns in prior to be debated in the studio!
Data analytics and automation, resilience, agility, diversity and economical renewal - the contribution of procurement are themes that will be discussed in this high-level 75 minutes of relevant and peer-led insights from industry leaders directly to your screen.
Event time zone: CET
Engage & Attend Today.
7th April / Time zone CET / 09:00
Welcome & Introduction
Focus on Results, Not Efficiency
- Increased expectations on the CFO mean increased demands on the whole finance function
- Using financial data to influence operational decision-making and strategy
- Digital technology will be vital in managing complexity and driving productivity
Timely, accurate data is a key enabler to finance productivity and decision support
- Automated reporting and analytics allow more time to be dedicated to forecasting and predictive analysis
- Accuracy, availability and consistency of data
- Collaboration between departments
What are the most important stakeholders for CFO's to engage in driving automation to achieve better results?
- Growing need for leadership and driving transformation
- How to engage people and facilitate discussions between the different groups?
Wrap-up & End of show
Note that we reserve the right to make changes in the event agenda and speaker line-up.
Visit the event website for more information: